444 E Main St, Mountville, PA 17554, USA

Yesterday was the last time we will ever set foot in Gayle Kline RV.They have been servicing our camper for several years now.

My husband stopped in to make an appointment to drop it off for inspection and winterization and asked if they could dump the tanks for us. He was rudely told "that's not my job....dump it yourself before you bring it here". We don't think they even have a dump station anymore but the appropriate answer would have been "we don't have the facilities to do that". The man behind the service counter then started badgering my husband to provide all of the stats for our truck and trailer and when my husband could not remember the weight of the trailer, he started shouting at him (on front of other customers) about us illegally towing and that they refused to inspect the camper.

My husband told him we have had it serviced there before and he could look up the stats, but he refused. We have NEVER been asked for this information when trying merely to set an appointment and I fail to see how the tow vehicle is any of their business. We have a 3/4 ton Vortex 8.1 Chevy. I towed a fully loaded two horse trailer with living quarters with it for years.

I hardly think a 20 foot travel trailer is a problem. Anyway....he continued to be an *** to the point that two other employees approached my husband and said "he's just having a bad day, please excuse him." Nope....sorry, bad day or not, we will not be abused this way by someone we are going to be paying to provide us with a service. I would tow my camper 100 miles if I had to to find somebody else to service it.

Luckily for us there are other options, not as convenient as Gayle Kline, but certainly more customer oriented.They won't ever see us again.

Review about: Gayle Kline Rv Vehicle Inspection.

I didn't like: Customer service was beyond rude.

Had an Experience with Gayle Kline RV?

Comments